Nunawading Swimming Club Clinic
Nunawading’s High Performance Coach Rohan Taylor will be conducting a stroke and skills clinic for swimmers in the National Age Development, Nuna Age and State Junior squads.
The clinics will focus on teaching technique and skills to enhance performance in training and competition.
These clinics will include a video presentation and swim session covering all 4 strokes, starts and turns.
Each swimmers at the clinic will have the opportunity to have their strokes and skills videoed and analysed.
Where: Tintern Grammar: Enter school grounds at the corner of Loma & Morinda Streets, East Ringwood
Date: Sunday 18th November
Numbers: The clinic is limited to 15 swimmers
Closing Date: Monday 12th November of when clinic is full
Enrolment: CLICK HERE to register
Rohan’s previous clinics have always closed early, so book early to avoid disappointment
Technique First offers full and half day clinics throughout Victoria and Australia.
Technique First Swim Clinics offer the opportunity for athletes of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to learn from Australia’s best coaches and the most inspiring Australian swimming stars.
To host a Clinic your club will need:
- To be a member of Swimming Victoria or your state Swimming association and hold the appropriate insurance;
- Access to a minimum 6 lane 25m indoor heated swimming pool;
- Access to a separate meeting room for athlete and coach talks and discussions;
- To assist with promotion to local clubs within the area (if applicable);
- To provide lunch to the Clinic participates including coaches (for full day clinics);
- To provide a microphone and speakers for the Clinic; and
- Your club coaches willing to participate in all facets of the Clinic with the Technique First coaches.
By hosting a Clinic, your Club and its swimmers:
- Will receive instruction from some of the best coaches in Australia;
- Will meet and listen to a talk from one of Australia’s leading representative swimmers;
- Will receive promotion through local media and swim community attention;
- Will benefit from renewed interest from participating swimmers;
- May attract local or regional sponsorship, for the day, or the season!
If your Club is interested in hosting a clinic please contact us at:
This site makes use of Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) for downloads.
To obtain a copy of the free Adobe Reader software, go to www.adobe.com